2015 Blue Wave 2200 STL
The 2200 STL boasts countless features that will keep you wondering just how we knew what you wanted. With its rounded tunnel, slot transom and exclusive “Parks” modified hull, this boat has great performance that competitors only wish they could provide. You want shallow water, performance and features??? Then this is the boat you’ve been looking for.
- Boat Length: 22' 2"
- Boat Beam: 96" or 8'
- Draft: Approx. 7" – 8"
- Max Horsepower: 200
- Number of Persons: 9 persons or 1350lbs
- Max Weight: 1925lbs
- Boat Weight: 1550lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 2 Blue LED Interior Lighting
- 2 Rear FlipSeats with Full Back Pad Support and Exclusive Fold Down Armrests
- Liner Finished Storage Boxes & Livewells Throughout
- Marine Grade Vinyl and Foam Upholstery made with Double Stitching
- RSD Cockpit Drains (Remote Self Drain)
- Stainless Steel Seatbase W/70 qt Ice Chest
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- 6 Custom Aluminum Rod Holders
- Cushioned Seat and Leanback Pad
- Fold Down Stainless Grabrail
- Marine Grade Horn with Stainless Grill
- Oval Baitwell
- Removable Windscreen
- Stainless Steel Finger Grip Steering Wheel
- Stylish Console Design
- 4 Stainless Steel Cleats
- 4-S/S Cupholders
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners used Throughout (Life Time Warranty)
- Auto Bilge
- Clear Plano Tackle Boxes Under Back Flipseats
- Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes
- Stainless Steel Gas Fill
- Stainless Steel Gunwale Rubrail
- Stainless Steel Piano Hinges used on all Lids (from 12" to 18" Engineered Support per Lid)
- 100% Hand Laid Hull Laminate Process Used Throughout
- 45º Anti Hang-up Bow
- High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats
- Key Slot Transom Design Brings Engine Weight Inward Allowing Shallower Holeshot
- Large Rounded Tunnel for Efficient Water Draw to Raised Engine Position
- Modified V Design for Comfort and Shallow Water Capabilities
- Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
- Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
- Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
- 2 Rear Compartments with Finished Storage
- 2 Rear Molded Flip Seats w/ Tackle Trays Underneath
- 3 Forward Insulated Fish Boxes (Drained Overboard)
- Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
- Exclusive Non Glare Wave Grip Non-Skid w/ Easy Clean Feature
- Forward Lockable Rod Storage Box
- Front Storage Fish Box Molded Lower to Allow for Easy Step onto Deck
- Large Forward Casing Deck w/ Lockable Storage
- Light Weight Closed Molded Finished Lids with Dry Seal Gaskets
- Molded Trolling Motor Platform
- Rear Center Baitwell w/ Clear Lid
- Recessed Floor Drains Allow all Water to Drain from Floor
- 49 Gallon Fuel Tank (Below Floor) EPA Compliant Fuel Systems
- All Composite Construction
- Deutsche Electrical Connections (Saltwater Resistant)
- Integrated Fuel Tank Access Door Built In
- Raised Chrome Crystal Cap Logos
- Saltwater Resistant Switch Panel w/ Easy Access Circuit Breakers
- Trolling Motor Pre-Wiring (Ran to Console)
- Virtually Unsinkable Foam Flotation
- 100% Marine Grade Closed Cell Foam Filled
- Attaches and Gives Full Width Bond and Support Across Entire Transom Gusset to Gusset
- Multi Directional Engineered All Composite Stringer System
- Over Sized Gusset Braces Supporting Key Structural Points
- Over Sized Lateral and Horizontal Stringers allow for Large Amounts of Bonding Surface and Support
- Using Plexus "Fiberglass Fusion" Methacrylates Insure 2 Surfaces Become 1 During Bonding
- All Composite High Density Light Weight Coosa Transom w/ Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 2 in.
- 96 in.
- 8 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1550 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons; 1350 lb.
- Max Carry Load
- 1925 lb.