2018 Blue Wave 2200 Classic
2018 Blue Wave 2200SL (14)
The precision engineered 2200 SL by Blue Wave is the perfect boat for the all around fisherman.
With its hallmark desigand industry leading performance, this boat's specs are off the charts and simply can't be compared to other manufacturers, who are still trying to catch up. If you want to get there fast, still run skinny, have a well thought out interior with the comfort and space to encompass a group of eight; then this is the boat for you. With new features that include a Pro Series 3" drain that is nearly impossible to clog, and a drain system that helps keep your floor nice and dry in almost any conditions, and the newest, state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing methods backed by the Blue Wave family's style of boat building, you will know you are getting the absolute best value for your money.
The new Blue Wave SL models allow a price point approach to new boat ownership.
All SL models are built to the same rigorous Blue Wave Boat standards using state of the art material and manufacturing processes.
The Blue Wave SL series feature large insulated storage boxes that drain overboard, rod storage, self bailing cockpits, rear deck flip up seats, multiple live wells, exclusive new SL console design and an abundance of standard features that insure an outstanding value and is backed by Blue Wave Boats Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Length: 21' 4"
- LOA (Minus Motor): 22' 2"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Transom: 25
- Fuel Capacity: 60
- Draft: 12"
- Max Horsepower: 250 hp.
- Passengers: 8
- Weight Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Boat Weight: 1700 lbs.
- 100% Hand Laid Hull Laminate Process Used Throughout.
- High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats.
- Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
- Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
- Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
- High Speed Lifting Strake Design
- Transitional Deadrise Design Gives Maximum Performance and Shallow Draft.
- High Speed Innovative Strake Design
- Performance Enhancing Engineered Pocket Tunnel.
- Full V Design for Comfort and Performance Capabilities.
- All Composite High Density Light Weight Coosa Transom w/ Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Molded Trolling Motor Platform
- Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
- Insulated Rear Catch & Release Livewell
- Full Transom Design to Enhance Performance and Maximize Rear Deck Space
- All Composite Construction
- Raised Crystal Cap Logos
- Stainless Steel Compression Latches
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- High Speed Aerator Water Pickup
- Bilge Pump
- Stainless Steel Capped Cup Holders
- Liner Finished Storage Boxes & Livewells Throughout
- RSD Cockpit Drains (Remote Self Drain)
- 1 1/2" Fishbox Drains
- 1 1/2" Livewell Overflow Drain
- LED Interior Lighting
- Removable Windscreen
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- Oval Baitwell w/ Recirculating System & Pro Air
- 12" Seastar Hydr. Jack W/ Blinker (From Manual)
- 2- Add Blue Interior Led Lights In Livewells
- 2-Recessed Folding Midship Cleats
- 3/4" Centric Seat Unit Complete (Bow)
- 3/4" S/S Seatbase Only
- Alum Ladder W/ High Handrails
- Fish Package (Pkg Includes - Bat. Switch, Ladder, Trolling Panel, 2- Recir Livewell Pumps)
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- New 2 Micron Fuel/Water Separator
- No Console Grabrail
- Perko Battery Switch
- Powder Coat Package (See Notes For Color)
- Raymarine 7" Axium W/ Rv100 3d Transducer
- Raymarine 9" Axium W/ Rv100 3d Transducer
- Recirculating Livewell System (2 Livewells)
- Seastar Hyd. Steering Upgrade Non Tilt
- Set Of S/S Rodh. & Cuph. Mounted In Gunnel
- Tackle Tray For Lean Post
- Trolling Motor Wiring And Bow Panel
- Upgrade To Steering Wheel W/ Knob
- 10" Seastar Hydr. Jack W/ Blinker (From Manual)
- 70 Cyclone Station From 70 Basic Lp
- Max HP
- 250 HP
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 2 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 12 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1700 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 1200 lb.