2018 Blue Wave 2400 Classic
The 2400 SL Blue Wave is the pinnacle of modern bay boat design.
The words we hear most often from owners and critics alike are that they are impressed by its "performance", "features" and "fit and finish". The 2400 SL by Blue Wave boasts industry leading style, performance and features that include a Pro Series 3" drain that is nearly impossible to clog and a drain system that helps keep your floor nice and dry in almost any conditions, proprietary hull design and all stainless steel hardware. The interior is designed to accommodate the most possible built-in features while still providing a tremendous amount of fishing area. It has extremely large front and rear casting decks and plenty of room to fish comfortably from anywhere on the floor. The 2400 SL's construction utilizethe newest, state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing processes backed by the Blue Wave family's style of boat building. This boat, just like the 2200 SL, will sell itself to you on the water with its awesome performance.
The new Blue Wave SL models allow a price point approach to new boat ownership.
All SL models are built to the same rigorous Blue Wave Boat standards using state of the art material and manufacturing processes.
The Blue Wave SL series feature large insulated storage boxes that drain overboard, rod storage, self bailing cockpits, rear deck flip up seats, multiple live wells, exclusive new SL console design and an abundance of standard features that insure an outstanding value and is backed by Blue Wave Boats Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Length: 24' 5"
- LOA (Minus Motor): 25' 3"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Transom: 25
- Fuel Capacity: 78
- Draft: 12"
- Max Horsepower: 350 hp.
- Passengers: 9
- Weight Capacity: 1350 lbs.
- Boat Weight: 2200 lbs.
- 100% Hand Laid Hull Laminate Process Used Throughout.
- High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats.
- Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
- Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
- Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
- High Speed Lifting Strake Design
- Transitional Deadrise Design Gives Maximum Performance and Shallow Draft.
- High Speed Innovative Strake Design
- Performance Enhancing Engineered Pocket Tunnel.
- Full V Design for Comfort and Performance Capabilities.
- All Composite High Density Light Weight Coosa Transom w/ Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Molded Trolling Motor Platform
- Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
- Insulated Rear Catch & Release Livewell
- Full Transom Design to Enhance Performance and Maximize Rear Deck Space
- All Composite Construction
- Raised Crystal Cap Logos
- Stainless Steel Compression Latches
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- High Speed Aerator Water Pickup
- Bilge Pump
- Stainless Steel Capped Cup Holders
- Liner Finished Storage Boxes & Livewells Throughout
- RSD Cockpit Drains (Remote Self Drain)
- 1 1/2" Fishbox Drains
- 1 1/2" Livewell Overflow Drain
- LED Interior Lighting
- Removable Windscreen
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- Oval Baitwell w/ Recirculating System & Pro Air
- 12" Seastar Hydr. Jack W/ Blinker (From Manual)
- 2- Add Blue Interior Led Lights In Livewells
- 2-Recessed Folding Midship Cleats
- 3/4" Centric Seat Unit Complete (Bow)
- 3/4" S/S Seatbase Only
- Alum Ladder W/ High Handrails
- Fish Package (Pkg Includes - Bat. Switch, Ladder, Trolling Panel, 2- Recir Livewell Pumps)
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- New 2 Micron Fuel/Water Separator
- No Console Grabrail
- Perko Battery Switch
- Powder Coat Package (See Notes For Color)
- Raymarine 7" Axium W/ Rv100 3d Transducer
- Raymarine 9" Axium W/ Rv100 3d Transducer
- Recirculating Livewell System (2 Livewells)
- Set Of S/S Rodh. & Cuph. Mounted In Gunnel
- Tackle Tray For Lean Post
- Tilt Steering Helm Upgrade
- Trolling Motor Wiring And Bow Panel
- Upgrade To Steering Wheel W/ Knob
- 10" Seastar Hydr. Jack W/ Blinker (From Manual)
- 70 Cyclone Station From 70 Basic Lp
- Max HP
- 350 HP
- Length Overall
- 25 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 12 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2200 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 1350 lb.