2019 Volvo Penta V8-430-CE/FWD
Call for Price
Volvo Penta Forward Drive V8‐430‐CE FWD is a totally integrated package, powered by the 8‐cylinder, 6.2‐liter, freshwater‐cooled, direct‐injected gasoline engine with catalyst. Working together with the perfectly matched FWD Duoprop drive and the Electronic Vessel Control system, enabling optional electronic features, this package offers great versatility, low noise levels, very low emission levels, and impressive acceleration power.
- Rated rpm: 6000
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 321
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 430
- Emission compliance: EPA Tier 3, EU RCD Stage II
- Aspiration: Naturally aspirated
- Emission control technology: Catalytic Converter
- High-pressure fuel injection: Multi-port electronic fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Displacement (L): 6.2
- Compact and lightweight package: The compact engine-drive package facilitates installation. Thanks to the aluminum cylinder block and cylinder head, the low-friction, lightweight pistons, and a cast-aluminum oil pan, the power-toweight ratio is excellent.
- Direct injection technology: The direct injection fuel system enables high compression ratio with more energy coming from each drop of fuel - thus reducing both fuel consumption and emission levels.
- Variable valve timing: With the variable valve timing, each movement of the intake and exhaust valve can be optimized for speed and load. Combustion will always be correct irrespective of rpm, resulting in higher torque and acceleration across the whole rpm range.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the engines, electronics and the unique set of optional features, such as Powertrim Assistant, Cruise Control, Glass Cockpit and more.
- Freshwater-cooled engine: The freshwater cooling system makes the engine last longer and run better. The closed-loop system eliminates seawater exposure inside the engine, prevents corrosion and improves the engine's durability and resale value.
- Forward-facing drive with twin, counter-rotating propellers: The forward-facing, Duoprop twin, counter-rotating propellers work in undisturbed water to produce unparalleled thrust, straight and true tracking plus faster acceleration. Together, the FWD drive and the powerful gasoline engine complete the propulsion system with less noise and low-level vibration.
- 430 hp
- 6.2 L
- Fuel Induction
- Multi-port electronic fuel injection